Peaches Geldof's wedding photos

Hi, 

So lately I've been hit by the wedding fever and i have no idea why, I don't think I even want to get married. I do love looking at people's wedding photos and someone who had the most perfect wedding in my eyes and a wedding I would maybe want (without the church) is Peaches Geldof. I loved it because to me it was simply beautiful, she looked beautiful, the photos looked beautiful  and everything just looked beautiful. So I picked some photos from her wedding which I loved and I hope you enjoyed this blog post. 
 Love, Leah x

Comments

  1. Marriage isn't for me, but I love everything about other people's weddings. I love reading wedding magazines and watching wedding planning videos, etc. Peaches' dress is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts